Returns & Replacements
To be eligible for credit on returned goods, the customer must comply with the following requirements:
- All materials to be returned must be in unused, resealable condition. Custom, obsolete and discontinued merchandise may not be returned.
- Written authorization to return any materials must be obtained through the Customer Service Department. This includes contacting us to receive a Return Authorization Number. Unauthorized returns will be automatically refused.
- Returned goods must be received in boxes that are clearly marked with your valid RMA number or they will be refused.
- Goods are eligible to return for a period of 30 days from date of purchase.
- There will be a 25% charge to cover the cost of inspection, repackaging, handling and restocking fees.
- After we receive the product and deduct the 25% charge, we will refund your method of purchase.